Ram Ratna International School is looking for a passionate teacher for teaching its Cambridge school students of grade 9 and grade 10. This role involves conducting Commerce- Accounts Teacher teaching in line with Cambridge curriculum and delivering the classroom teaching in line with IG norms.
In the role as Commerce- Accounts Teacher
Role and responsibilities:-
1. Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to IGCSE preparation for Classes 9th and 10th
2. Be proactively involved in teaching students.
3. Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the students educational needs.
4. Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
5. Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
6. Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
7. Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement / need arises.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Strong knowledge of Commerce and Accountancy subject and ability to teach same to class.
2. Candidates with School Teaching Experience along with experience in scholastic exam training will be preferred.
3. Candidates must have a clear understanding of teaching and learning needs of Foundation
4. Must possess excellent presentation and English communication skills.
5. Sound Technical skills to manage they dynamic online learning platforms
6. Extrovert, result oriented, mentor and leader focused on outcomes and ability to stand up to committed deliverable
7. Demonstrated ability to work in a high growth and dynamic School environment
8. Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation skills
Candidature opened for Part time basis and preferred from western suburbs location of Mumbai