Common Name : Mango.
Botanical Name : Mangifera indica
Hindi : Aam
Marathi : Aamba
Mango tree grows throughout India. It is well known for producing a fruit called mango, but mango tree can also be utilized for making cheap furniture, packing boxes, panels for doors and windows, etc. Palm tree grows all over India and is useful for making furniture, roof covering, rafters and joists.
Mango’s health benefits
Mangoes won’t solve any health problems on their own, but they definitely have superfood powers. When you eat mangoes as part of an overall healthy diet, they:
- Improve your gut health. Mangoes are good sources of both types of fiber, both soluble and insoluble.
- Support your healthy weight goals.
- Boost hair and skin health.
- Help lower cholesterol.
- Control your blood pressure.
- Help prevent some types of cancer.